Today we mark (Thanks to Bald) a patch for RomPatcher that can be placed among the most important and curious.
Through this patch,In fact, You can change the appearance of the menu of our mobile phone from nokia 3 columns and 4 rows to any number of rows and columns.
The author of the patch is Coderus and to implement it just follow these simple steps. (Remember that you need to hack on your mobile phone).
To modify to your liking, the number of rows and columns just install a program written by the same CodeRus.
The application is written in python, then you must have installed the interpreter Python (recommend stable release 1.45 downloadable from here) and the MegaPyModulePack (downloadable here, is unsigned) for besides having folders Open4All patch.
- Installed the interpreter Python;
- Install the MegaPyModulePack;
- installed GridPatcher — EN. sisx;
- Copy the file ExtendMenuGrid rmp. in the folder and:/Patches;
- Apply the patch Folders Open4All;
- Copy the folder Z:\private10207254 in c:\private10207254 ;
- Open GridPatcher EN and enter the code "01"For the English language;
- Click on "Options > Edit both modes"and enter the number of columns and rows.
- Apply the patch ExtendMenuGrid rmp. in RomPatcher;
- Close all, revenue in the General menu and click on "Options > Exit"and reopen menu.
Remember that the patch only works on Symbian 9.2 and 9.3.
Infine ecco degli screenshot del mio nuovo menu 😆
This is the alternative for those who do not want to install python:
- Copy the folder Z:\private10207254 in C:\Private10207254
- Replace the file AppShell_Grid.o0005 which is in C:\Private10207254themes270486738270513751270 601904\1.0\ with the one attached;
- patch (ExtendMenuGrid rmp.)or apply c2z;
- in the menu, press Options > Exit and reentering menu you should see the new layout.
To manually edit the file to this guide Feast your: link